At Hinckley Parks Primary School we strive to provide an inspiring and enthusiastic learning environment. We recognise that education is a life-long journey and ensure that we support children and teachers at all times to enjoy learning together.
At Hinckley Parks Primary School we aim to:
- To provide an environment that is safe and friendly and encourages learning.
- Provide a broad and balanced learning experience that is accessible, motivating and exciting.
- Value the experiences that parents provide for their children and broaden this with a range of activities beyond the classroom.
- Promote life long learning using a range of teaching styles which cater for individual learning needs.
- Interact with the local community.
- Strive for excellence, seeking to maximise and celebrate the success of all our pupils.
- Value supportive team work.